Welcome to Everee!
At Everee we care about worker experiences so we've designed a simple onboarding experience for contractors. This is what you can expect and we recommend you give yourself about 10 minutes to complete this.
Some items you may want to prepare ahead of time:
- You will need some personal information like your SSN or EIN
- Your full legal name as shown on your Social Security card, or business legal name registration
- Your routing and account number for your primary direct deposit account
If you don’t have everything you need to go through all steps you can always come back and fill it in later, but remember: you can’t get paid until you complete all steps.
We recommend that you use your personal email when creating this account so that:
1. You can easily get your tax forms even if you leave your employer or
2. You may have multiple jobs where Everee provides pay and using a personal email will make this process much easier.
Once your employer has added you to the Everee system you will receive an email with instructions. Click the link to begin onboarding.
Didn't get an email? If you are expecting this email but don't get it check all your email accounts or ask your admin which email is being used. If you don't have access to that email account, or the email was typed incorrectly, your admin can edit the email and resend the email.
Check out this video to see each onboarding step.