Please note this feature is not offered by all employers. If you do not see the option to cash-out on the home view of the mobile app, then your employer likely does not offer this option. You can contact your employer for more information.
- On your mobile device, log into the Everee app.
- You should see the home screen/dashboard, including your Current earnings balance.
- Depending on the available balance (Current earnings), you will see Get $250 now or Cash out now below your earnings balance.
- Tap Get $250 now or Cash out now, whichever is present in your view.
- You will be presented with the confirmation form to cash-out up to $250, including the fee.
- You will be presented with the confirmation form to cash-out up to $250, including the fee, the card it will be sent to, and, should you decide to wait, the date of your employers next regularly scheduled pay cycle, so you can evaluate whether or not to cash out early.
- Once you confirm the information is correct, simply tap Submit request.
- Your pay will be available through your debit card within minutes.
For more information, please see the Instant Pay FAQ.