Everee will calculate and notify you when payroll is ready to be reviewed and approved. You will get an email with the basics of your payroll run. If you are an Everee mobile app user then you will get a push notification to your device.
As an administrator of Everee you can approve payroll from your desktop or from the Everee mobile app.
From the payroll page you can view the basics of the payroll itself, view details or approve the payment.
ERRORS: If errors exist with your payroll, we will break your payroll apart based on the actions you need to take:
- Pending Approval: This means that everything should be good. Your pay has been calculated and the hours have been verified by your managers.
- Pending Verification: This means that some hours, for hourly employees, were not verified by your managers. You can verify them yourself or review and edit hours before moving forward.
- Blocked: This kind of error means that some kind of data missing. It is likely some information on an employee which is required to calculate payroll.
- For Premium clients who are using Pay Your Way you will see a balance and the details about that balance.
- As of February 20, 2020 the mobile app is not offering the same support for error states. We are working to quickly add support in both our iOS and Android apps.