Applicant Tracking System Integration via Zapier
Everee now supports integration with applicant tracking systems (ATS). With this new feature you can seamlessly move new hires into onboarding and give them a smooth, easy transition from hire to their first work day! This integration is enabled by Zapier and allows you to connect to several ATS platforms who have also integrated with Zapier.
Zapier acts as the integration point for the ATS applications and is designed to be “developer-less” meaning you don’t need technical expertise to create a robust integration. Their tools walk you through each step of setting up and testing your integration. See how Zapier works, in their own words.
Note: Zapier plans start at Free and go up to $599/mo, but most companies will be able to utilize the free or first tier plan ($19.99/mo) - depending on number of integrations and volume of tasks.
Suggested ATS integration partners via Zapier
- BreezyHR - Building a great team is hard. Using a hiring tool shouldn't be. Breezy gives you & your team the power to build & optimize your hiring process, whatever the size.
- Workable - Whether you’re hiring Employee #2 or 200 new employees, Workable’s scalable tools, know-how and support help you make the hires that make your business great. Even better? It all comes wrapped in enterprise-grade tech that’s as easy to use as your favorite app. So teams of any size and skill can be great at hiring.
Setting up the integration
Navigate to the Everee Integrations page to access all of your application integrations.
Token generation - in order to create your integration you will need to generate a token. This token is generated on request and will be used to authenticate on the Zapier platform. Keep this token in a safe place - but if you need to replace it you can always regenerate a new one (which will need to be updated at Zapier). Once you have your token, log into your Zapier account and begin the process of integrating.
To create a token log into your account and navigate to the Integrations page. Click Connect on the Zapier tile as shown below.
Then click Create secret key. This will generate a new key displayed in a pop-up. You will want to copy this key before closing the pop-up, it is the only time it will be displayed in full. This is the key you will need when authenticating via Zapier.
Note: you can roll or delete your key at any time. If you choose to roll the key (get a new one) you will set an expiration for the existing key. Deleted keys stop working immediately. When you are configuring Zapier you will be asked to enter your secret key in the screen below.
Zapier (abbreviated, see Zapier for full details)
- Start by clicking Make a Zap
- Select your ATS in the Trigger step and authenticate to your account with credentials
- Select the appropriate trigger
- select Everee in the action step and authenticate with credentials and key
- Select the action you want to take
- Configure the data fields to complete the action
- Test your new zap
- Kickoff onboarding - ATS notifies Everee that a new worker has been hired, Everee creates the worker in the system and sends the onboarding email to begin the process.
- Onboarding complete - Everee notifies the ATS that onboarding is complete.
- Update Job & Compensation - ATS notifies Everee that there has been a change in the job and compensation information for a worker, Everee updates the worker record to reflect the new information.