With Everee document acknowledgement, you can ask workers to review, complete and acknowledge all of the business critical documentation necessary for your business from within Everee saving you time and keeping you organized.
Everee supports several types of document acknowledgement solutions:
- Federal tax document (W-4 or W-9) completion and acknowledgement (required)
- State tax document completion and acknowledgement (optional)
- I-9 document completion and acknowledgement (optional)
- Company policies acknowledgement (optional)
A couple of high level notes:
- With the exception of the federal tax forms, you can determine if your company wants to use these solutions and you can manage that from the settings area of your account.
- Each of these solutions are integrated with onboarding meaning we will collect all the necessary information and acknowledgement from each worker as they create their Everee account.
- Workers can update their federal and state tax documents at any time from their Everee account.
- I-9 information is collected but Everee does not do the Everify check.
- Company policies acknowledgement can also be used to collect acknowledgements outside of worker onboarding. This especially helpful when you need to update a company policy (i.e. Employee Handbook) and collect the signature from existing workers.
- All documentation will be collected and stored on the worker profile where you can view the details and the audit history of the document.