We realize that sometimes, worker start dates change. Everee wants to help! We know you have some questions, so let's work through this together.
Who can change an employee start date?
- Admins (in most cases) and Everee Customer Support.
When can an Admin change a worker's start date?
- Only if the worker hasn't received a payment.
What if they have already received a payment?
- You will need to contact email@example.com for assistance.
Are there any limitations to the date I can choose?
- Yes. If a worker has any time entered (shift worked, time off requests, time scheduled), you cannot select a date that is after any of those entries. If necessary, you can adjust any of the time/shift entries prior to changing the start date.
Where can I change a worker's start date?
- Admins need to login to app.everee.com
- In the left hand menu, select People
- Click on the worker that you want to update
- Click on View full profile in the bottom right hand corner of your screen
- You should now be in the worker's profile. Under the Job tab, you will see Work information. All the way to the right hand side of that text, you will see a pencil icon. Click on it.
- The Work information edit screen will appear on the right hand side of your screen. Click on the Start date entry box and pick your new start date.
Please sign in to leave a comment.