Did you know that Everee also supports post-tax deductions for your 1099 contractors?
- In the People tab, navigate to the contractor you would like to add a deduction to.
- A drawer view will pull out on the right side of your screen. Click on View full profile.
- Scroll down until you find the Benefits & deductions section and click on the little pencil icon to edit.
- A drawer view will pull out on the right side of your screen. In the drop down menu, select the type of deduction you would like. If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, select Other Post Tax Deduction.
- Add a detailed name so you know exactly what the deduction was for. This detailed name will show everywhere the deduction appears in Everee.
- Choose when to apply the deduction, the amount, effective date and expiration date.
- Click Add benefit and you're good to go. That deduction will be taken from your contractor's pay until it expires.