We are excited to introduce our approval workflow. As an Administrator of your Everee account, you can now designate members of your staff as Approvers within the Everee system, granting them the ability to approve:
- Time off
An Approver can have any combination of those responsibilities so you can choose what works for your company.
You’ll notice the Teams tab in the left-hand side-navigation menu is now Approvals. Because of the afforded flexibility of the Approver role, we updated the navigation to reflect that. Approvers are not confined to a single “team” any longer. An Approver might be designated to review and approve the hours of workers across multiple groups, for example. You are no longer restricted to more traditional work structures of one manager for one team.
The term Teams in the app has been replaced by Approvals.
For existing Everee customers, there is no need to worry about the loss of your structure as you created it through Teams originally. We have preserved and migrated your existing setup, so there will be no disruption to your usual workflow. We invite you to review your current team makeup and evaluate where you will benefit from the elevated access granted to Approvers (previously, Managers).
For new customers and existing customers alike, you will find a simple and intuitive view to create and populate a new approval group.
Creating a new approval group and adding approvers and workers is simple and intuitive.
Now administrators can offload some of the responsibility of reviewing and verifying/approving workers' hours, time off requests, and shift coverage requests without granting access to sensitive data. Each Approver in a group will receive notifications and reminders for those events instead of admins, respective of the approval role they've been granted (Hours, Time off, Schedule).
- Teams is now called Approvals within the Organization section of the left-hand navigation menu.
- Admins can designate staff as Approvers.
- Approvers can be part of multiple groups.
- Notifications for Hours, Time off, and Scheduling will be sent to Approvers of each group instead of Financial Managers and Admins.
Note: Notifications will be sent to financial managers and admins if a worker isn’t in an approval group, if the group has no approvers, or if their approvers don’t have the necessary approval scopes.
- Worker import
- A new column for the approval group name will appear in the worker import templates. The existing Team column will continue to function for compatibility, but it will begin to reference the underlying data for approval groups.
- QBO integrations will continue to function, but they will point to the underlying data for approval groups.