- Admins (using the web app) can add up to two Emergency Contacts for workers and note their relationship and up to two methods of contacting them.
- Access and edit this feature on a worker's profile in the "Personal Information" tab.
- Coming soon: workers will be able to add their own Emergency Contacts.
- We've added new fields on worker profiles: "Preferred Name" "Shirt Size" "Significant Other Shirt Size" and "Dietary Restrictions". Admins can edit these fields on the web app (using a web browser).
- Coming soon: workers will be able to edit these fields themselves using the web app.
We are excited to announce the release of our Approvals workflow.
Members of your staff can be designated as Approvers within the Everee system, granting them the ability to approve:
- Time off
An Approver can have any combination of those responsibilities so you can choose what works for your company.
- Teams is now called Approvals within the Organization section of the left-hand navigation menu.
- Admins can designate staff as Approvers.
- Approvers can be part of multiple groups.
- Notifications for Hours, Time off, and Scheduling will be sent to Approvers of each group instead of Financial Managers and Admins.
Note: Notifications will be sent to financial managers and admins if a worker isn’t in an approval group, if the group has no approvers, or if their approvers don’t have the necessary approval scopes.
- Worker import
- A new column for the approval group name will appear in the worker import templates. The existing Team column will continue to function for compatibility, but it will begin to reference the underlying data for approval groups.
- QBO integrations will continue to function, but they will point to the underlying data for approval groups.
Related Support Articles
- Apostrophe characters weren't rendering in email headers properly, resulting in unreadable characters. Now, messaging is clear.