You can now add up to 2 emergency contacts per worker profile.
Using the webapp (app.everee.com) admins can add emergency contacts on behalf of the worker, or a worker can add them themselves. Emergency contacts can only be edited on the web right now, but are visible on the mobile app as read-only.
Here's where to find this feature, for both workers and admins.
Workers (on app.everee.com)
1. Navigate to your "Account Menu" by clicking the icon in the top right corner and select "My Account".
2. Select the "Emergency Contacts" card.
3. Select "Edit" to add your emergency contacts.
4. Enter your emergency contact's information.
Select "Add Contact" to open more fields for a second emergency contact. You can have up to 2.
Click "Save" to save when you are done.
All fields are required except for email address, to save.
That's it! You can delete, undo delete, and edit your emergency contacts from that screen.
Admins (on app.everee.com) - to add emergency contacts for a worker
1. Navigate to a worker's profile
2. Select the "Personal" Tab and scroll down to the Emergency contact section. Click "Add Emergency Contact".
3. A slide out will appear where you can add up to 2 emergency contacts for a worker, as well as edit, delete, undo delete. Don't forget to hit save after completing the fields!