Support & Live Chat on the Web
- In the Account Menu (top right corner icon), workers will see new support options such as “Submit help request” and “View help articles”.
- Workers and admins will also be able to access live Chat from inside the web app in the left navigation menu. Read more about this feature in our Chat with Customer Support help article.
- Admins will have an additional menu option to call our Customer Support phone number.
- In the Account Menu, admins can now see a link to our product roadmap. See what we’ve recently released, what’s coming and submit your feedback.
- Shortcut on the worker profile and people page to create a one-time payment for an individual worker.
- Worker type and approval group have been added to the payment template to help identify workers.
- Notifications for claiming an open shift include the link to the available shift again.
- Edit schedule slide out properly displays time range when there are schedule conflicts.
- Admins can save changes they make when editing time off requests for workers.
- Rows are no longer duplicated in the funding report.
Article is closed for comments.