Garnishments are not always ongoing. They can be in the form of a lump sum. The worker is required to pay back a set amount and once that amount is paid, the garnishment is complete. You can set up this type of garnishment in Everee.
*We also support this functionality for the following benefit types:
- 401K loan repayment
- Loan repayment
- Other post tax deduction
Narrated video Garnishments
Narrated - Other deduction types
On the worker profile, click on the edit button next to Benefits & deductions or on the Add deduction hyperlink.
- Select Garnishment as your type.
- Fill out all the information.
- Pay close attention to the Duration Details section. Choose Once total amount paid.
- Enter in the Total garnishment amount.
- The garnishment will end once that amount has been withheld.
- Don't forget to click Add deduction once all required fields are complete to put the garnishment into effect.
FOR 401K LOAN REPAYMENT, LOAN REPAYMENT AND OTHER POST TAX DEDUCTION
- Select 401K Loan Repayment, Loan Repayment or Other post tax deduction
- Fill out the information.
- In the End deduction section, select Once total amount paid.
- Enter in the Total amount owed.
- The deduction will end once the total amount owed has been withheld.
- Don't forget to click Add deduction to put the deduction into effect.