Add a Debit Card
This is an especially handy feature for those whose employers offer Instant Pay. When cashing out with Everee's Instant Pay experience, the money is transferred through the debit card on file, so it's ready for you to use within minutes.
What you'll need
Steps - Mobile
- Log in to the Everee app
- On the home screen, if you haven't already added a debit card, you should see a button to Add debit card.
- Tap Add debit card.
- Populate the form with your debit card information
- Tap Save
You can also add a debit card by
1. Tap on your profile in the upper right hand corner of the app and select Account
2. Tap on Payment methods
3. And then Add debit card
4. Add your Visa or Mastercard information and tap Save
Steps - Webapp
1. Login to app.everee.com
2. Navigate the the Payment methods screen by clicking on Edit payment method on the Home screen
3. Click on Add debit card
4. In the slide out, enter in your Visa or Mastercard debit card details and click Save
To edit or delete an existing debit card
1. Navigate to Payment methods (see steps above)
2. Click on the blue pencil icon next to the debit card
3. Select Delete card or Edit card, depending on what you would like to do
4. Update information and Save