Unlimited PTO: this option allows employees to take as much PTO as they want and does not support any kind of PTO accrual rules.
- Employees must request PTO from the Everee mobile app or Admins can create the request on behalf of the employee
- Admins will receive an email notification regarding each PTO request
- Admins have the option of approving or denying this request
- Admins can view and manage all PTO requests (pending approval, approved and denied)
- Employees can see the status of any request from the Everee mobile app
Establishing your PTO policy
Admins can create an Unlimited PTO policy for their employees by clicking "Policies" in the left-hand navigation, then selecting "Create PTO Policy." Everee supports two types of policies: Unlimited or Flexible.
Requesting and viewing PTO (for employees)
Employees can request and view PTO from the Everee mobile app
Managing PTO for your team
For any PTO requests admins will receive an email regarding the request with the ability to view details and approve or deny. Admins can also manage all employee PTO from Time>Time Off. Requests can be approved and denied.
Creating PTO for a teammate
In the event the employee can't request PTO from the Everee mobile app, Admins can create a PTO request for employees as a backup. In the left-hand navigation, click "Time," then "Time off" then "Add time off."
Enter the appropriate details, and click "Save."
Admins can also adjust an individual employee's PTO data: on the employee's full profile, click the edit icon near "PTO policies." Then edit the appropriate data and click "save."