The Everee paystub is designed to support all employees regardless of which Pay Your Way preference they may have selected.
Viewing the paystub: employees can view the paystub from the Everee Mobile app
Sharing the paystub: employees can share their paystub from the Everee Mobile app using the native share features of either Android or iOS.
Sections of the paystub:
- Statement Summary provides the employee with a gross to net breakdown of their earnings during the pay period.
- Direct Deposit Accounts and Rules describes the accounts and rules associated with the employee's pay.
- Earnings is the section which describes all the various types of pay the employee has received. This includes regular pay, overtime, PTO, holiday, etc.
- Taxes includes all federal, state and local taxes which are applied.
- Employee Deductions includes information about any employee opted deductions like HSAs.
- Employer Contributions includes information about what an employer is providing to the employee's pay in terms of benefits.
- Statement Deposits: This section of the pay stub includes details of bank deposits so employees can tie their bank statements back to their pay stub.