With Everee policy acknowledgement, you can ask workers to review and acknowledge all of the business critical documentation necessary for your business from within Everee saving you time and keeping you organized.
Everee also supports other documentation which is company specific, like employee handbooks, safety policy or other documents.
Some high level notes:
- Admins can upload the documents you want workers to sign
- Admins can determine which of these documents are signed during worker onboarding
- Admins can send out a new version to current workers directly (bypassing onboarding for these active workers)
- Admins can view reports on who has and has not signed documents
- Admins can view audit histories and details on all signed documents on each worker profile (note: we do not currently support the ability to download documents with worker signatures and details but the audit history provides all the necessary details include date and IP)
- Workers can view the documents they have signed in their account
To create a document which needs to be signed/acknowledged by workers you need to add the document to the “signed document” folder under “documents” and if you are getting started just add a new document to this folder in the "add file" workflow.
Next, view the document and select ‘request signature’
Determine which worker type you want to sign the document. We will send that worker a notification asking them to complete the request
You can also ask for new workers to sign this document during their onboarding process
You can track the signature process as workers respond directly on the document
You can view reports on document signing
Workers will be asked to provide the information needed
If you need details about the worker's signature we provide that detail under "activity" which includes signature, timestamp and IP.